After a recent trip to the beauty hall at Liberty of London, I came out exhausted, not because I’m over 6 months pregnant but due to the sheer amount of products available. Unfortunately, most of the choices were also extremely pricey (£78 for a self-tanner, really Sisley?) which led me to look elsewhere. As naturally made items are a priority for me, I’m happy to recommend brands like Burt’s Bees and Weleda; however, the products listed below also have the benefit of being multi-taskers. Weleda’s Skin Food, for example, is a great day moisturizer, face mask, and hand cream all in one ample-sized container. The L’Oreal foundation has won many awards, despite being relatively new to the market, and personally, I believe it provides better coverage than far more expensive options. Finally, Topshop’s nail polishes are the definition of a treat as they come in an array of amazing colors (seriously the best range of blues ever) for £5 each. Enjoy & I’d love to hear your favorite beauty bargains!
1. Burt’s Bees Ginger & Citrus Body Wash £8.50 feelunique.com
2. Body Shop Blueberry Body Butter £13.00 thebodyshop.co.uk
3. L’Oreal Color Match Foundation £8.49 * feelunique.com
4. Topshop Nails in Celestial £5.00 topshop.com
5. Weleda Skin Food £8.50 boots.com
* psst…compared to £10.29 at Boots! Limited stock on certain shades though…